-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Year in Review

Even though it just (not quite barely) December, I don't have anything else planned this year (besides being the Asst. RD for the Twin Peaks Ultra race) so I figured it would be a good time for a year in review...

My totals this year include -
3 sprint triathlons - newport, june lake, santa barbara
1 1/2 marathon - oc
2 marathons - la, greece
1 5k - e-racing the blues in delaware
1 10k - e-racing the blues in delaware
climbing - handful of v4's

Besides the sports side of my life, I started working at lululemon athletica in the Irvine Spectrum and have met some amazing people. I absolutely love working there - it's just the atmosphere that an urban hippie such as myself thrives in :) And yes, I'm still teaching. lulu is my 2nd job, but somedays it keeps me sane!

Over the next couple weeks I will be making my final edits and printing my thesis on the fancy paper. That means I only have to pay a bunch of money to the bookstore and then I will have my Master's degree in Special Education! yay!

Overall, not too shabby if I do say so myself :)




p.s. i'm looking for races for '09... suggestions are welcome.

No comments: