-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, October 16, 2009

Exciting Changes!

I am sooo excited to pre-announce that I'm launching my new blog on Monday! It's pretty much done, just some minor tweaking and then posting the launch post. I decided to go with godaddy.com to host my new WordPress blog, and I couldn't be happier! The tough part was working through the code stuff, but I've already transferred my blogspot stuff over, so it's thisclose to going live :) I'm going to rename this blogspot blog and keep it as a personal blog for my random thoughts, and the new blog will be for my more "professional" writing... travel, volunteer, community, recaps (race, rock climbing, traveling, etc).

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Yay! I use godaddy/wordpress too and have loved it so far. Congrats on the changes.