-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, October 31, 2008

Tattoo virgin no more!

While I was on the east coast, Farrow and I visited Amanda V. and got inked! I LOVE my tattoo, but let me tell you it hurt like a mo-fo. It mostly hurt on my shin, near my ankle bone, and back by my achilles. So if anyone tells you it's "not that bad", they're either a masochist or are lying. I guess the ankle is kind of a tender spot to get a tattoo, but whatev.


It's on the inside of my right ankle/calf and it's freakin' awesome. I chose the inside of my leg for a couple reasons. The first is that it is less conspicuous than the outside of my leg. The second is that by putting the tattoo on the inside of my leg, I can see it all the time and remember why I got it. The tattoo is for me, not for everyone else :)

1 comment:

Jessi said...

It's awesome! I love the colors! Congratulations!!!