-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Yoga Practice

I was at yoga today and as we started, I began to feel like my body was telling me to go a different way then the instructor was leading it. It then struck me (and occupied me for the rest of the time) that I am ready to develop my own home practice. Then I thought about how I don't know nearly enough about yoga poses and all that, so I need to go to classes to learn more. THEN I thought about teacher training and how teacher training would help me do both - learn and deepen my own practice. Maybe I am finally ready to start a yoga teacher training program!!!! Now I just have to find/choose one...

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Or even Immersion...not nec. Teacher Training unless you're passionate about that.

lululemon love from your fellow Blog Artist
- Lauren