-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Peter's Canyon

1/2 of Big Red...

So Eric and I have been going out to Peter's Canyon (the same place from my Feb. post, that I now know and love) about once a week and the past two weeks we have tackled Big Red. For the first time, I "ran" up the whole thing, which I have to say is quite an accomplishment. Overall, the run pretty much sucked, but at least we owned the biggest hill in the world. Besides like Everest.
On a side note, Peters Canyon is also the place where I got stung by a bee. In the roof of my mouth. (Good thing I'm not allergic) And I figured it would be best to keep going and keep blood circulating, which turned out to be a pretty good idea, and did keep the swelling down. So take note, if you ever get stung by a bee in your mouth and you're not allergic, go for a run.
CSET is in like 2 days... I hope you're right Addy! I hope I'm overstudying with my 2 prep books and notecards and practice tests...

2 comments:

Jessica DeLine said...

way to run up Big Red!

Adelyn said...

wow...that picture of big red is intense!!! Congrats on the awesome run :)