-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, November 2, 2007

1 week down!

At 1 week, I'm feeling better. I can actually walk (kind of) straight up, but I'm still pretty slow. This surgery is making me stop and smell the flowers :) It's a little frustrating, a little relaxing... I'm still not able to lift anything over 10 lbs, which is hard when I work with preschoolers, but I'm doing okay with that. I'm just frustrated because right now I can't even walk around like normal for some exercise, I'm pretty much stuck sitting around feeling lazy... :(

2 comments:

Jessica DeLine said...

yay for 1 week down!! and you got some shopping therapy in which is always good :)

Adelyn said...

yay...only 3 left! Glad you're starting to feel better. Not being able to run (or do anything) really does make you appreciative of how great being active is. You'll be out there and feeling normal again soon!