-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

YogaJournal Conference in San Fran

Back in September I went to Colorado for the YogaJournal's annual Colorado conference and it was awesome. Eric and Wes came and they went climbing while I went to one day of yoga and then I went climbing with them on Sunday and Monday. Now San Francisco's annual conference is coming up in January, so I applied for the Work Exchange program. If you get chosen for the work exchange program, you are required to volunteer 16 hours over the course of 5 days, and you monitor 4 or more class doors. After the class starts, you can join the class, and when you are not volunteering you can join classes that aren't full, which is awesome. You have to pay $300, $200 of which you get back after you're done and you do your job, so you really pay $100 for the whole conference! In case you haven't been able to tell yet, I got chosen for the Work Exchange Program for the SF conference in January :)
Eric bought me a plane ticket for Christmas to get to SF and I'm staying at the Grant Hotel, which is where Jess and I stayed when we went there for the Nike Women's 1/2 marathon, and also next door to a lululemon :) I'm soo excited and can't wait to go!



http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:PBKNrMrY22ahAM:http://www.yoga-nrg.com/yoga%2520kid%2520tree%2520pose%2520sillouette.JPG

No comments: