-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Goin' to the doctor


I decided to go visit Dr. Bakman in HB about my knees. They are feeling better today, almost painless, but there is still some pain that shouldn't be there. And when I try and stretch in certain ways, I get a pain twang. So I've heard great things about Dr. Bakman, and he gives a free sports evaluation to Team in Training athletes, so I'm going tomorrow afternoon. The only unfortunate part is that I recently switched from a POS to a HMO (since I didn't use the PPO part) so if I want/need to go back to Dr. Bakman, I might have to pay an arm and a leg. If he's as good as I hear he is, it might be worth it! I'm almost 100% sure that I'm experiencing the infamous "Runner's Knee" but so far no one else has been able to rehab it... my guess is that it's mainly from tight hip flexors, especially considering that's pretty much the only area on me that has been sore from the 1/2...
Cross your fingers for me!