-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, December 3, 2007

It's getting better better better BETTER! (said to the tune of hey, jude)

3 miles today! Saturday's 5 felt better than the previous 2 and 3, and today's 3 felt the best so far. It helps that the weather is cooperating, I love SoCal :)
I think I'm going to stick to the 8/2 run/walk for at least awhile, maybe 9/1 for the 1/2 marathon in January.
I looked at the new TrailRunner and have a few races that I'd like to do next year... I'll post when I decide for sure :) Some of them are also based on what part of the country/Canada I'm in at certain points of the year. There's actually a trail run in Northern DE, where I ran XC in college, in April when I'm off of school. Maybe I'll show up for the Triple Crown event there(1/2, 10K, 5K right after another).

2 comments:

Adelyn said...

yay...how exciting to see those miles adding up again :) glad to see you're being careful and taking it slow, but seeing improvement!

That triple crown sounds exciting :D

Jessica DeLine said...

dang. you might be running more than me these days! that's awesome.